Hello Coffee lover! Are you new to Dublin and want to find the best coffee around? Don't worry, I've got you covered!
Dubliners love coffee! There are hundreds of independent coffee shops all around, I have some favourite ones but there might be some hidden ones around there that I haven't heard of!
This list isn't in any particular order!
Kaph, speciality coffee (map)
The coffee here is fabulous! They are located really close to the city centre.
So if you’re around and want to enjoy a good coffee, this is a must!
- Close to the city centre.
- Good quality coffee.
- The place is relatively small, so sometimes it's hard to find a place to sit.
- There's no wifi, so if you're looking to work a bit from there, you'll need to use your mobile data.
Creed Coffee Roasters (map)
Originally from Celbridge, Kildare. They have a small venue in Dublin close to Grand Canal.
- It's quite small, more for coffee on the go.
Clement & Pekoe (map)
- Dog friendly
- Quite big and there is enough indoor seating.
- Really good coffee with a variety of brewing methods.
- No laptop rule. Yeah, you won't be able to work from there.
One Kinda Folk (map)
Again, a nice place to have good coffee, during the weekend you can expect long queues.
It's located in a beautiful area of Dublin called Ranelagh, I really recommend you to grab a coffee and walk around there.
Ballsbridge Speciality Coffee (map)
Tiny little coffee in Ballsbridge, the embassy area of Dublin.
This place blew my mind when I tried it. It's fantastic.
- It's probably one of the most expensive coffee shops in dublin. You'll end up paying like 4.5 euros for a Flat white.
- It's just takeaway coffee.